Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Salt and Pepper
These cute little babies (well not so much babies anymore) have been so funny lately. Pepper got sick last week, she had a pretty bad cough, sore throat, little fever, you know all the nasty stuff running around, so I kept her home from preschool for a couple days, salt still went to school on wednesday, but thursday, he just couldn't do it anymore, he was feeling ok, but he just couldn't go with out his pepper!! he cried, and carried on about how he just wouldn't go, so yes, I actually gave in, and let him stay home, I know I couldn't believe it either, but it was just so cute. And besides daddy was home too, so I figured just this once!! Anyway it was so adorable! They are inseperable! Its hard to believe that kindergarten registration is next month! It makes me tear up just thinking about this one! (sniff sniff) This one will be hard! The babies of the family are growing up!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That picture is priceless!!!I love it, and when kindergarten day comes my shoulder is there for you. I cried like crazy when both my kids went to kindergarten. It goes by way too fast.

slide

music