Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ok I have a lot of pics I have not had a chance to blog about yet. So here it goes. Once again I put the pics in backward but you can get the idea. This is what we had for dinner last night. I got sick of the kids saying 'we don't want that for dinner' so I made some pizza dough(let me know if you want the recipe, its so easy in the bread maker) Then I put out all the ingredients for the pizza, and let them make their own pizza pocket. When they were done, they painted their names on it with food coloring and water. THEY ALL ATE it was wonderful!!!

Ok here is the dessert. I know it kind of looks gross, but it was sooooo good. I took a box of chocolate instant pudding, added the milk, and a small container of cool whip, then I crunched up oreos, and mixed that in. Then you pour that into those little bathroom cups, stick a stick in it, and freeze it. Its a huge hit~ the kids all asked when we can do that again.




1 comment:

Jodi said...

Looks yummy! We love homemade pizza at our house too!

slide

music