Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We are the luckiest people!
This is the 3rd temple open house I have had the opportunity to take my kids to in the last year!!!! This is the Oquirrh hills temple in Utah. What a beautiful temple, and in fact its a good thing we went when we did, because the next night (I promise it did not happen when we were in it) Angel Moroni was hit by lightning. They are now repairing it. Abby, my mom, Alli, Saydee, and my grandma What a goodlooking bunch of girls!

The kids were spread out everywhere, so I only got a pic of a couple of them waiting outside for everybody else. It was right after this pic that it really started raining, and we went running for the cars!




1 comment:

Wildingkids said...

Just so you KNOW...I know the truth about the lightening!!

Looks like you had a good time despite the rain.

slide

music