Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Wild and crazy few weekends. This was Alli and her adorable coach at her last basketball game. We have loved basketball this year! We are a little sad to see it go. We are not going to miss all the freezing cold runs to practice, but we have loved watching all the girls grow and have a lot of fun this year! AND to top it off they won their last game Way to go girls! This was the night that Zach got his first class in scouts. they dressed up as raisens kinda cute huh! My little raisen is the little one on the far right I got a kick out of them dancing around. And even though they would never admit it, they had a great time!

Ahhh if this were only true.... These little monkeys were pretending to sleep to try to fake me out. Good thing I am smarter than they are and I grabbed the camera, as soon as they saw the flash they all started giggling. what a bunch of goobers.


And here is part of the Lava Heat swim team. we had a way fun sledding party today. and after we had lunch and awards. Here are all the awards that Joey got from the first 2 swim meets that he raced at, I think thats a pretty good start!!!
And I think that he is pretty proud!!




1 comment:

Selena Sorensen Guthrie said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love your pictures!!

slide

music