Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I know, I am so backwards again!!! Will I ever get it right!!! Oh well We actually rode the train first, then went to park city to go on the alpine slide!! It was soooo much fun. The kids LOVED IT, well most of them, Abby was very aprehensive about it, riding the ski lift, and going down the great big huge slide! But she did it! Here she is with dad and Jason on the ski lift heading up to the top! Everytime the ski lift got stopped she would scream! I am thinking she has a big fear of heights!
And right behind us were the 3 stooges, they were so funny to watch, they had a lot of fun, but I think they were pretty nervous too.

And we are off!! Zach, daddy and Abby getting ready to go down, down, down!! I so wish I was in front of them, because Abbys face was priceless,and I wanted a picture of it so bad. when I say she was scared, it is an understatement! She was terrified, she had a deathgrip on brians arm! But once the ride started she changed her mind, she did have a great time! But I am bummed I couldn't get a pic of her face! It was pretty good!


And if front of me, were grandpa,( I mean Joey,) and alli. Alli caught up with joey pretty quick, and me and Jason caught up with alli real quick, it was so funny, I was cheering them on trying to get them to hurry up!



And here are me and JJ. ready to go!





3 comments:

Lisa said...

You guys are so cute! What a fun adventure!

Cathy said...

How fun, looks like a great weekend!

Jodi said...

I love the alpine slides! How fun!!

slide

music