Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Monday, September 27, 2010

fort in the front yard!!

Jason wanted me to build him a fort in the front yard yesterday, well, Alli and her friends built them all one yesterday, but it was almost bed time so they only got to play in it for a little while. But they had so much fun!! Peek-a- boo.
The three muskateers.


Then today after school he was begging me to rebuild the fort, so voila.... we re did the fort!

And look at that smile!



They absolutley loved it!! And have been playing in it all afternoon!





3 comments:

Jodi said...

I loved forts when I was a kid and my kids love them too! Looks like fun!

Cathy said...

They are so much fun, kids can get very creative with them.

Lisa said...

You are such an awesome mom!!! Go you for being so creative!

slide

music