Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

oh baby!!

 It's a boy!!!
I had my ultrasound yesterday, and it looks like we are going to add to our great boys!!! Us girls are so outnumbered now, and it is going to stay that way, lol. I copied a great idea from my friend and made cupcakes with blue frosting in the middle to surprise our families, Here are the kids finding out!!
 and even though alli really wanted a girl, she is pretty excited still.
 grandma and grandpa carroll finding out about another grandbaby :)
Here is the cupcake I made with yummy blue frosting in it! We are all so excited.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so excited! And what a clever idea. I'm so gonna use that next time!

Jodi said...

Congratulations - so fun!

Jeanine & Christian Brown said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Goodwin Family said...

yay for boys!!!! congrats!!

Cathy said...

Yah your boys are so cute,congrats!!!!

Selena Sorensen Guthrie said...

Congrats!!! ;) What a Cute IDEA!

slide

music