Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Downey fair week!!!
I stayed so busy this week, I didn't even have time to take my camera out. This was on friday the last day, Brian actually took the pictures because somehow I was talked into going down the big water slide. here is my little Alli on the slide. Joey loved it too, but we didn't get a picture of him, he's too fast, Zach, Abby, and Jason didn't want to go on it.
Here I am, climbing up the lovely stairs I am surprised I even made it up to the top. And I have to say, my friend Deb was at the top, but she had to help everybody up, not just me!


Ok so here we are, Jennie, Brianna, and me trying to reclaim our youth!!!


2 comments:

Jodi said...

It's all fun and games until someone breaks a hip!!! That's what makes me afraid of doing things like this!!! Great job being a young and fun mom!

Nichols Family said...

That slide looks so fun! You Downey-ites sure do know how to have fun! Can't wait to see you this weekend-love you!

slide

music