Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ok so I have not been very good at the blogging thing lately, I have blog block! I have sat down at the computer several times to do a new post, but nothing comes out. I don't have any new pictures yet, and its hard to blog without inspiration. Its not that the kids aren't doing anything cute, they constantly are, or the medical issues, they are ever present, or school, or dance...... I just have a block. Maybe I need a muse. Any ideas???

3 comments:

Nichols Family said...

Here are some of my ideas-for someday when I have a different life and I have time to blog! And some of them are ideas I've seen on other blogs, but would love to try out and pass on:

5 things I'm thankful for today-then everyone puts their 5 things in the comments

A weekly post of what I've learned this week (from Musings of a Housewife, then everyone links to thier blogs & what they've learned)

Favorite Holiday traditions- I always love seeing everyone's

Things I hope my kids are and aren't learning from me

Oh, and I could do a weekly post of funny things my kids have said. Like the other day when Charlie knew the answer to Final Jeopardy and even said it as a question-you gotta remember that stuff, it's good!

So, you asked. There are some things that I would like to blog about. And since we have strangely similar brains, maybe you'll like a couple of them!

Love you,
Lanie

The Holt's said...

I think you should blog about how cool your niece Kristie is. :) That would be a MUST READ for sure!! HA HA

Cathy said...

You are too funny!You always are baking and doing cute things, I need inspiration from you! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slide

music