Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame!

T-ball at its finest! Jason's first t'ball game ever.
And it was funny. He was so confused, and tired, and didn't know which way to go, or what to do, after the second inning, he turned to me and said," I am too tired mom, can we go home now?"
I made him finish the next 2 innings, and he did finish, kind of. During the last inning, he walked off the field to get a drink of his juice. He was just wore out. Here he is running into home.
And I do have them backwards, but here he is jumping onto third. Literally!

Up to bat!


Practicing before the game starts!



Just a little cocky before the game started. (and before he got hit in the nose with a ball).
I am so looking forward to a fun and exciting season of t-ball. and I am ready to see lots of improvements!!!!
love ya jj.





3 comments:

Wildingkids said...

he's so adorble! It looks like he had a great time! Go JJ!!

Cathy said...

Great pictures! I love watching T-Ball,they are so cute!!!

Selena Sorensen Guthrie said...

Oh My gosh!! How Cute!! I can't wait until that stage!!

slide

music