Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New big boy bike! We came across a great deal for a bike for Jason. Jason has needed a bike, Abby got one from her cousin, but Zach and Joey had destroyed all their little bikes, so we needed to buy jason a new one. Well we found this one, and bought some training wheels for it, brought it home for jason and surprised him. he loved it!
Here he is helping dad put the training wheels on!

We let him ride in the house, because he has strep throat, and it was cold and raining outside. he went in circles around the house for hours!!


I have quite a few black marks on my kitchen floor I am going to have to scrub off the floor, but that smile is so worth it!




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww! He is so cute! Too bad he has strep. Is he feeling better yet?

Unknown said...

yea the strep is actually over, the pics are from 2 weeks ago (I a a little slow)

Selena Sorensen Guthrie said...

I'm so glad someone else lets their kids ride in their House!! That's what I did when Dax got his new bike!!LOL!! -His looks like a stud with that hat on!! ;)His a really biker!!

Marilyn said...

Wait! Kindergarten! It seems like yesterday that he was in the Nursery with me.

slide

music