Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

carving pumpkins!

Well this month has been an insane month for me, and I have been a little off my normal motherly duties. Usually we do pumpkin carving/painting halfway through the month, but with zach in the hospital earlier, I haven't even bought pumpkins. So we found a pumpkin patch, saturday morning, and went to pick out our pumpkins, then we brought them home and got to work, I figured we ought to have them done before halloween was over! So here is the hard work....... Alli .....
Jason working so hard....

Abby figuring out what to do......



joey concentrating like crazy..........


And Zach enjoying it way too much.We really had a good time.





2 comments:

Cathy said...

I just love carving pumpkins, looks like they had alot of fun!

Jodi said...

We didn't end up being able to carve ours til Saturday morning either. As long as the kids have fun and make a memory, that's what counts!

slide

music