Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my baby is 14!!!!

 I find it so hard to believe that my baby boy is now 14, it went so fast, Zach is such a fun kid. He has such a unique sense of humor, he keeps us laughing all the time. We all just love him so much!
 Can you believe we got all those candles on one cake!
 Zach is the ultimate gamer. He would play games 24/7 if we let him, so of course every holiday or b-day he asks for a new game, and this is the one he got this time :)


one happy teenager! love you buddy!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Zach! I agree where does the time go.??

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Zach! It seems like I was just 14 and went to my first Stake Dance! I'm pretty sure time is speeding up!

slide

music