Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Count your many Blessings

Ok so we went to our family reunion in Bountiful this past weekend. And right across the street were these gorgeous houses. I was thinking wow each kid could have their own wing, my house would be so quiet!!!!!!! Then I started daydreaming...... the maids..... the personal chefs...... the drivers...... I am sure we have all done it. But then at church the next morning the opening song was count your many blessings!! Well that put me in my place pretty quick. And in the end, I am so grateful for my family, my kids, my modest and slightly dirty home. And I just really hope I get my mansion on high!!

but they are still nice to look at :)


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Is that seriously one house??? I think I would get lost...and I would definately never be able to answer the phone on time! I agree with you about the blessings thing...my best friend who has so much money she doesn't know what to do with it, tells me all the time that she'd trade it all to have a good marriage and family like I have!!!

slide

music