Carroll family circus

Each new day is a day worth waking up for.

Monday, October 5, 2009

wow
now this is yummy!
and so easy my sisters could do it (haha funny huh) peanut butter pie
first you make an oreo crust. smash(thats the funnest part) about 20 oreo cookies. Melt 4 tb. butter and mix into the oreos. line a pie pan with it.
Then mix 1 pkg cream cheese, 1/2 c. sugar, and 1/2 c. peanut butter. cream till creamy. Add 2 c. coolwhip. mix well, put on top of crust, and enjoy. you can top with hot fudge sauce, or since I didn't have any, I melted a few chocolate chips, and swirled them on the top.

Look how creamy!!! so delicious. I may have to make another one!!!

2 comments:

Nichols Family said...

If you keep putting down my skilz, I'm gonna have to quit reading your blog!

But really, that does look really yummy. You can never go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter!

Love you,
Mel

Nichols Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

slide

music